So this past weekend on the 7th was Micah’s actual due date. Forget the scheduled c-section. This is the day they told us when we found out we were preggers back in December. So in keeping with the tradition I started with Eli I plan to do monthly pictures. I combined this post. On his due date he was 4 weeks and 2 days old and 1 day shy of being a calendar month old. So it is his due date and one month pictures all in one.
In the last month you have and are…
- In newborn clothes but they are all too short for you
- You have rolled over THREE different times and I am sure you would again if I would lay you on your stomach.
- I have had to move the shoulder straps on the car seat up a level because you are so tall!
- You sleep great.
- You eat around 100mL every 3 hours.
- You are so very content unless you are hungry or are going to the bathroom.
- You have the hiccups several times a day which doesn’t seem to bother you but I hate for your sake.
- Eli doesn’t pay you much attention unless you have a dirty diaper or are crying which typically go together. Ha!
- You love to be snuggled and swaddled.
- Walks are your jam. Really just being outside in general you love.
Daddy, Eli and I love you so much! We cannot believe you have been in our lives for a month already since you were only supposed to have been here a week with the scheduled c-section. In the last month we have had you, moved homes, Eli started school, Uncle Matthew moved in with us and Gigi and Pa have been visiting for two weeks! We have all survived and been doing exceptionally well and I attribute that in large part to you being a great relaxed baby. So a big thank you from all of us for being chill. Keep up the good work little one.